Our dear customers.
The Privacy and Use Policy Agreement is set to serve as a means of clarifying our dealings with each other, and the completion of the purchase from the "Teeb Al- Hoor" store requires that its terms be approved in full after reading and viewing.
Do not hesitate to send your inquiries about any item or partial ones to the communication information attached below.
It gives its customers a secure and reliable use that keeps data confidential and prevents unauthorized access and use.
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, your IP address, the time zone you are in, and some cookies installed on your device.
We also collect information about individual web pages or products you display while browsing the site, as well as websites or search terms that have referred you to the site, and other information about how you interact with the site.
We refer to this information that is automatically collected as "Device Information''.
We collect the above information in the following ways:
. 1. Cookies
It is a data history that tracks your browsing of the site, and is stored automatically on your mobile device or computer to make it easier for you to browse the site for upcoming visits.
2. Track "Log Files''
Collect data including your IP address, browser type, ISP, referral/exit pages, date and time you visited the site.
"Web Signals", "Tags" and "Pixels"3.
These are electronic files that are used to record information about how you browse the site.
- When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including:
Your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- This information is referred to as "request information''.
- You can change and update this information at any time before the order is confirmed or "after receipt''.
- Please ensure that this information is accurate to avoid sending the request to an incorrect address, or the difficulty of communicating with you.
How do we use your personal information?
- The purpose of the use of our generally collected "order information" is to meet and respond to any requests made through the site, and to complete purchases, including processing your payment information, arranging shipping, providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
We also use this request information to communicate with you and answer your queries, to ensure that the application process is safe from fraud or any potential risk, or to provide you with information or advertisements relating to our renewed products, services or offers. We use the device information we collect to help us examine the potential risks and fraud we may be exposed to (particularly your IP address).
Share your personal information
At "Teeb Al- Hoor", we will not share your information and undertake to maintain confidentiality and denial of access to it except by persons authorized to do so and committed to maintaining confidentiality and privacy.
These may be third parties with whom we share your personal information to help us use this personal information for the purposes of completing the work on the aspects described above in the item: (How do we use your personal information?).
We may also share, if necessary, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal request for information we receive, or to protect our rights in any other way.
Please note that we do not change our site data collection and usage practices when we see a no-tracking signal from your browser.
When you submit a request through the website, we retain your request information for our records unless/or until you ask us to delete this information.
The use policy
Confidentiality and security
Make the request
- Your consent to the Privacy and Use Policy, after reviewing its details, is a prerequisite for starting shopping and purchases from the site, and the purchase cannot be completed without approval.
- Once you enter and confirm this data, you are responsible for its authenticity, and any error in it falls on you.
- In some cases, some requests may not be met for a defect in the data entered by the user or the purchase has not been completed correctly or for other reasons and compelling circumstances required to do so- the customer will be notified when it occurs- and the site reserves the right to cancel or reject any order at any time, with the customer notified.
Offers and prices
- The prices approved for each product definitively are those described on the site, on which you pay for the product, and the discounts applied on it are deducted at the time of the purchase, and the preservation of the product in the shopping cart without completing the purchase is not required to apply offers and discounts after the expiry of the period specified by the site.
- The site reserves the right to modify and update prices and discounts at any time.
''Teeb Al- Hoor", reserves the right to own any advertising material posted through this site, a marketing phrase, text, advertising design, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, visuals, videos, digital uploads, data, documents, software, or any type of content on the site.
You must be informed of the right ''Teeb Al- Hoor'' to make any modifications, changes, updates or additions to any item of this usage policy from time to time, in order to suit changes to our practices, or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.